- Do you struggle with the leadership role?
- Do you strive for perfection?
- Are you afraid of giving feedback?
Take your first step:
BOOK YOUR FREE
Leadership Accelerator Session
- Embrace your leadership potential.
- Discover what keeps you from fully stepping into your leadership role.
- Receive the 5 step process for becoming the leader you are meant to be.
In the last 22 years I trained and coached over 2,400 leaders worldwide who came from 30 + nations. I refined my own leadership and coaching skills during more than 7,000 hours of training and coaching those who wanted to become (better) leaders.
I learned to quickly assess what a new leader needs most to connect to and successfully work with his or her team. Today I enjoy leading groups and do so with confidence and ease. However when I first stepped into the leadership role my confidence was low, I lacked communication skills, had a quiet voice and desperately wanted to be perfect – to name just a few of the obstacles I was facing.
And I certainly did not like giving feedback which I now consider to be the No 1 leadership tool. Learning to communicate in a way others get the message and speaking up for myself was a game changer. It is my passion and profession to share the attitude, skills and tools which enable you to be the leader your team needs now.
Find out more About me
Get to know me during my next online BrainDance:
The Feedback Star
- You would like to communicate what hurt, irritated or confused you?
- You don’t know how to communicate your feelings?
- You lack the courage to stand up and speak for yourself?
If you answer any of these questions with a “Yes” then please join me:
26 th February 2020 at 5.30 pm (GMT +1)
In this free 2 hour online workshop you will learn
- how to give powerful feedback
- what you need to consider when you give feedback
- when to keep your mouth shut
Please contact me at Imme.Bruss@quality-interactions.com
to register and receive the Link.
In the past 20 years I empowered thousands of project managers to give feedback that works. I love hearing from my clients how the method I taught them made all the difference not just in their professional relationships but in their private life as well.